LightHouse MAX is the premium tent, for the grower who wants no compromises. It offers a durable, heavy duty frame that incorporates metal corners, the thickest, strongest poles on the market and multiple choices of ducting and cable glands all with double seals.
The attention to detail in the design of the LightHouse range extends through both the premium LightHouse MAX and the budget LightHouse LITE.
Both benefit from a new reflective material called ULTRALUX, which offers up to 30% higher reflectivity over traditional products, while the Tivax zips fitted to all doors have proven ability to offer a quality seal when closed.
LightHouse MAX Core Specification:
• Heavy duty Tri-Layer 600 Denier material with the special LightHouse ULTRALUX reflective liner
• Quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offering good light-proofing with no snagging
• Frame - 22 mm or 25 mm diameter poles with welded metal corners - offering ultimate strength and longevity
• All outlets for air and cables are double-lined and light-tight with pull toggles on each lining
• All larger extraction socks benefit from outer attachable Velcro covers to stop light when not in use
• Roof support bars with rubber ends for strong grip
• Waterproof insert tray
• 4 x filter straps
• Velcro handy straps for securing cables and wires
• Door clips on all doors for fastening when open
• Supplied in a fabric carry bag
Pole diameter: 22 mm
Extraction is through the roof with a 200 mm (8”) ducting gland
2 x inline 200 mm (8”) socks for use with air-cooled lighting
2 x 100 mm (4”) cable glands
3 x low level passive air vents with fine (anti-mite) mesh.
Also includes light proof covers for when not in use
4 x filter straps
For single lamp set up - either a 250 W
HID or high wattage CFL
Recommended minimum extraction fan size - 100 mm (4")